Monday, January 24, 2011

Box Idea

I got an idea in early November to do some "blind trades" basically. On a forum I'm part of, I started a hockey box of 150 cards that included inserts, rc's, base and auto's. Then I asked who was interested to take part. Including me there was five people. I mailed the box out to the first person and what they do is take what they like out of the box and put something back in that is close to value. Then they mail it off to the next person, until eventually the box comes back to me and I get to keep the contents of it.

I've seen this idea before on other forums but I've never seen in make one full successful loop to the original recipient. Everyone was good on posting where the box was and today it arrived on my doorstep.




The Joe Thornton was an extra gift to me for starting the box. It was a fun idea and I hope to do it again. This time I think it would be a lot more fun for me to receive the box, rather then start it and sent it!

No comments:

Post a Comment