Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mail Day #6: 1 of 1 Style!!

I'll save the best card for last! I'm excited to add it to my collection since it's my first hockey one of one I've ever owned!


The 90's food issues are way under appreciated by collectors, especially these beauties from 1995 JELL-O. I've been working on the goalie set after adding a nice lot in trade last year. When I was a kid I was never lucky enough to track these down on the back of JELL-O at the supermarket. I drooled over the few pictures I had seen in price guides of the set.


I finally received this gem in the mail! It is a 1/1 redemption from the 03-04 ITG Between the Pipes series. Normally I don't go after 1/1's but I got this one at a dirt cheap price and felt it was a must have for my Brathwaite PC. My only knock against the card is how they stamped it. They could have placed the stamp on the left bottom of the card, with the logo facing the right way. Still, I'm glad to own this one of a kind card.

No comments:

Post a Comment