Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mail Day #12: Something Old, Something New


1) I really like the old SP Authentic designs, especially these sign of the times. I've really wanted this Tugnutt for my PC for a long time and I'm glad I finally landed one.


2) I'm really happy to land this card as it's the final card to my Painted Warriors set. It's nice to finish off an older set I've been working on for a while so I can move onto new sets. I really like any Roy card in a Habs uniform, it's a shame he didn't spend his entire career in Montreal.


3) Now that I finished off my painted warriors set, I've moved on to a new set: 08-09 ITG BTP Draft Day Duos. I really like the simple card design and the idea for the set. I already have the Roy/McLean card.


4) The start of a new mini PC: Clarke MaCarthur. I really like the way he plays with a bit of a feisty edge. His style has really been needed in T.O for a long time as he will battle hard until the final buzzer regardless of score. Now that's my kind of player!

No comments:

Post a Comment