Monday, February 14, 2011

Mail Day #13: The Class of 1990


When I saw this card on the ITG website, I knew that one day I would have to own it. I also figured landing this baby would be tough because only 50 copies exist and their are plenty of Potvin/Brodeur collectors out there!

I wasn't sure when I bought the card if the Potvin was purple/white for the kings or blue/white for the Leafs. Either way I was happy with the card but I knew that I would be happiest with a Leafs piece. Sure enough, it is a Leafs piece!


A lot of nice Brathwaite cards have been turning up on the bay lately. As much as I'd like to own them all, it's shipping costs that are killing me. It's very tough on the wallet when you have to buy one card at a time from a seller and pay $3 or $4 for shipping. This is a nice lower numbered Brathwaite card that I know I won't see again for a long time

1 comment: