Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mail Day #18: Small But Nice


It's been a while since I've added to my Barrasso or Irbe collection so it was nice I could add to both my one card. This is a dual sided jersey card with Barrasso's side featuring a two color jersey. I have been eyeing this card for some time and I finally picked one up. I hope to add more of these dual jersey cards in the future as I believe their is a Cujo/Healy dual.


I landed another 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Canada for my set and I spent less then $5 with shipping for this one. My scanner does not scan foil cards very well, so unless you can see this card in hand you won't appreciate it completely. The back drop for the card is really nice and I'm thrilled to add this card to my collection.

I have a large Marquee Men Power Booster lot from 1995-96 Topps Hockey coming in and I'll post it as soon as it arrives in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment