Thursday, April 7, 2011

TTM Mail Day #25: Paul Fenton


The requests have been pouring in lately and I can't keep up with  posting them given my work schedule! I really wish I had more free time to get some more posts up on the blog other then TTM successes. Hopefully some free time will come up for that in the near future.

Paul Fenton is another guy I don't know much about but needed for my Topps Set. Looking at his career he seemed like a guy who was mainly a third liner but could step up and play on the second line when needed.  He managed 32 goals for the Jets in the 1989-90 season and that was the best offensive output of his career.


I also threw in a 1991-92 Score card to be signed. I'm really liking the look of these cards signed and I will continue to send more out to be signed. I don't think I ever plan on getting the full set signed given the large set and all the different border color variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment