Friday, April 8, 2011

TTM Mail Day #29: Danny Richmond


I'm finally caught up with my mail after this post! I sent this request care of the Toronto Marlies during training camp in the fall and finally got it back this week. I have not seen a Richmond success before and perhaps I got lucky.



After a strong training camp I really felt like Richmond would receive some playing time with the Leafs this season, even if it was just for a cup of coffee. Last I heard Richmond was moved to forward with the Marlies and is playing center. I'm not sure how long his contract is for but I wouldn't be surprised to see Richmond move on to another organization this off season.

Richmond also took the time to send me back a short letter, which is always a nice touch. He thanked me for his letter and mentioned that he hopes to make it back to the NHL one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment