Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yet Another Summer Pickup


Can you tell that I like the 06-07 BTP series? I really like the stick/jersey combo as I find the cards are always reasonably priced. Even in beckett these cards are priced low. I really like the simple design and not trying to do too much. The emphasis is on the jersey and stick piece.

The seller said this card was numbered to /10 but it is not numbered anywhere so I have no clue! Considering I paid about $10 delivered for this card, I think that's a good deal,s o numbered to /10 or not I'm happy.

I really like the stick piece on this card and it's one of the better I've seen. Since going after this set in the last quarter year, the Nitty is the one I've seen the most of.  I held out on the others but when this card was posted, I knew I had to have it for my set.

I'm posting like crazy right now trying to catch up on all my summer grabs. I hope to be adding some nice stuff this fall but I have been losing about 80% of my auctions.

1 comment:

  1. I also like the stick piece on this card...for $10 delivered this is not a bad pickup at all

    ReplyDelete