Saturday, November 12, 2011

BAP Lot Pickup from the Sports Card Expo


I managed to find a large amount of BAP autos from 1995-97 on top of a dump portion of a sellers table. The cards ranged from $2 to $4 a piece, After some talk back and forth, I managed to allow me to pick out 20 cards for $25.

I really have wanted a lot of these singles since the product was released especially the link to history die-cuts of Lalime, Vanbiesbrouck and Lafontaine.


Some more nice autos, especially the Khabibulin, who is a tough signer. I really like the goalie subset in 95-96 BAP and I'm happy to add three more to my collection. Hebert has been a tough man to track down lately, so I'm glad to have added a certified auto.


My two favourite cards of the lot and considering I paid only $1.25 a card, this lot was a great deal. I am happy to add Mogilny autos and Kurri autos to my collection as I previously did not have any. I really like that Mogilny is in the old school Canucks jersey.

So there you have it, 20 awesome cards for only $25!!

No comments:

Post a Comment