Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jamie McLennan Mail Day


This was a very quick turn around, about a week. I created an autograph set for "goalies of the 90's". I really liked McLennan when he played with the Blues, as he was a solid backup for some great Blues teams.

For the custom, I originally  started off with a white back ground, trying to go for a 95-96 Score look. I found the cards challenging to cut, so I needed to change the back ground color. I'm happy with the final look, very simple.


I looked through tons of boxes to find some more singles to get signed for McLennan but I couldn't seem to find any other then this UD card.

I hope to keep sending out some cards before the mail slows down for the Christmas rush and I hope to see some customs back before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment