Sunday, January 15, 2012

2003-04 Pacific Exhibit Box Break


I have really wanted to bust a box of this product for a long time and I really like the one per box time warp card featuring an autograph of an NHL legend with a game used piece for an at the time, present NHL'er. My mom gave me this box for Christmas.


I pulled a few inserts. All of them are pretty simple but I really enjoy the basic look of them. If anyone has any inserts from these sets, maybe we can work out a trade.



I hit three regular sized blue backs: Tommy Salo, Brad Richards and Mike Fisher, all numbered to /275.



I also scored two more blue backs, these are the jumbo sized ones: Jaromir Jagr and Martin Biron, both numbered out of 425.



On top of the time warp card, you get one game used, I pulled an Osgood and I'm very happy with it. This card is a larger size then a regular card.



I was really hoping for the Johnny Bower/Mario Lemieux card, however I'm pretty happy with landing a Glenn Hall autograph. This card will most definitely be kept in the PC for a long time to come.

I also hit 97/150 regular base cards for 65% of the set. If anyone can help me out with the rest, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Man those Time Warp cards are cool, I'll have to maybe try a box of this stuff one of these days.

    ReplyDelete